Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two way nachos- AKA- Taco Casserole

So, I got the recipe from the Family Circle magazine! And lucky, for me, they have it posted on a website so I don't have to copy it down....again!

Here it is:

http://www.familycircle.com/recipe/chicken/two-way-nachos/

I did change a few things...

*We used ground turkey and flavored it with just your basic taco seasoning

*I didn't have baked tortilla chips...

*I would layer all the ingredients 2 times next time I make it!

*To garnish on top we used, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, olives, jalepenos...etc. :-)

ENJOY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I also did not put in crushed pineapple...I think they changed the recipe online from the one that was in the magazine...everything else is right...well except chicken instead of shrimp...and like I said we used ground turkey! You get the jist and can make it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Liz!! I have some left over taco shells I'm thinking of breaking up and substituting in there for the tortillas!! And probably using jalapeno jack cheese... :) Have to make it my own, right?

    ReplyDelete