Monday, December 28, 2009

The end of 2009

I feel I have reached a dead end. I have been very grouchy, and irritated lately. This so called "Holiday Season" felt like nothing but a blur to me. I was hoping to enjoy my time off from work, but instead it just turned into more work at home. I did a lot of home made gifts and baking this year. I'm hoping everyone truly appreciates how much hard work it was for me, and how much I do enjoy sharing it with them. But honestly, I know now why everyone else makes lists and buys gifts for each other that they love and care about. It's so they don't loose their minds and drive their families crazy with their insane craziness. I am really hoping to enjoy this week. Because before we know it 2010 will be here, and we will be back in the hustle and bustle of life.
I'm finalizing my 2010 New Years Resolutions:

1. Put God at the top of all priorities
2. Continue to do #1 over and over and over

That basically sums it up. Starting this Sunday, I will be attending Holy Trinity Catholic Church, and will make better "Godly" decisions this year.
I feel that I'm feeling the way I feel because my priorities were not prioritized correctly...

Thanks for reading and keep encouraging me to stay strong, I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment