Monday, July 6, 2009

Girls Day Out!!

So, on Thursday July 2nd, we actually did it! We had a girls day!
Kelly,Shirl and I had a blast! We started our Girls Day with a much needed lunch! (I thought Shirlyn's tummy was going to swallow us all whole...ah yes, the joys of pregnancy! ) We decided to enjoy the delicious food of The Cheesecake Factory...since the two of them had never been there AND we were going to mall anyways! Oh, it was soooooo good! I decided to try something different (since I have been there a few times...ok...I'll be honest this trip to the CCF was actually my 6th visit...don't judge me!) I enjoyed a delicious salad that was FABULOUS!
After our delicious lunch we, of course, had to enjoy some delicous cheesecake! (Thank God I could eat some dairy again!!!!) I ordered their "special" Pineapple upside down cheesecake, YUM! Kelly ordered a Kaluha chocolate cheesecake...double YUM!! Shirlyn ordered this apple carmel pecan cheesecake...YUM,YUM,YUM!!!! We all shared, taking a few bites and then passing it on!! Oh, it was heaven I tell you! Thanks again Kelly!
Afterwards, we wandered the mall a bit...and we all actually bought stuff...which is weird for me...'cause I hate shopping!
I had a blast and Ben cooporated the entire time! He slept all through lunch and through most of our shopping...I stopped to nurse him once (which they have a special breastfeeding room near the restrooms there- AMAZING!!) Then he fell back to sleep until we got back home and I had to feed him again!
Once we got back home, Kelly had to head to work, but Shirlyn and I made our way back to my house where Angela (not my daughter) was waiting! The three of us got to continue the fun through the night...well, fun for us! We did a lot of catching up complete with an (almost) midnight pizza!
I'd love to do these Girls Day at least once a month! Let's see if we can't make it happen!
Thanks Girls for a great day and night!

1 comment: