Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's already July?!

I can't believe today is July 1st, 2009...seriously where has the time gone? I know I keep mentioning how fast time is going by and while you may be sick of hearing about it I just can't believe it!
When you're a kid it seems like time moves so slow. You count the days 'till Christmas, Your birthday, and summer vacation. Once you hit college the days seem to pass really fast, next thing you know your graduating and starting your career...it's not just a job anymore! Now you have the pleasure of re-paying student loans and, if you haven't already, looking for that special someone. Once you realize that you want to spend the rest of your life with them (which took no time for me!). Then it's wedding planning, which soon passes you by. Then planning for the birth of a baby! While then that soon passes you by you're left wondering what else is there to look forward to...?Well I'm here to tell you that from there on out you live through your kids experiences! New things they do and discover, it's like re-living those childhood days all over again! But once you start "re"- living those days with your children those days start to pass you by...
I'm not sure what God has in store for my life or the lives of my children but I know that I just live each day one moment at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment