Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day...but it's about me!

So, a lot has happened since Angela's birthday party!

Father's Day: We had a great time at my parents house (James' Dad was in Disney World...lifes hard huh?!) The only bummer was my mom made a delicious lasagna...AND I COULDN'T EAT IT!!! That's right, since my breasfeeding son has a sensitive tummy, NO DAIRY FOR MOMMY!
I did however enjoy a delicious steak that was grilled for me...this no dairy can be a big bummer but I'm doing great! Plus, on top of the breastfeeding (which burns 500 calories/day) I've managed to lose all of my baby weight (which...sorry not to brag- wasn't that much) plus some! As soon as I get more time...(HA!) I'm going to head to the gym! I've got that wedding I'm in to prep for! Walking around the neighborhood just doesn't do it for me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm impressed. I want to lose the baby weight! I have 10 more lbs to go, but I haven't much physical activity either. I hope to start dancing again next week.

    Bummer about the no dairy. That would stink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing...? You're dancing? As in taking a class or what?! Do tell...I want to dance!

    ReplyDelete